Monday, February 3, 2014

Kevin & Alyssa: MARRIED!

Hello there, and welcome back!

This is the second of three posts in which I'll be sharing weddings I assisted with in 2013! I learned so much while second shooting with the wonderful Stephanie Messick, and I'm still learning a lot from her and from other photographers and blogs! Of course, experience is one of the best learning tools. These second-shot weddings have helped prepare me to shoot more weddings on my own - I'm so excited to share a wedding from this past Saturday in a few weeks! In the meantime, it's my joy to finally share these photos from Kevin & Alyssa's wedding day last August!

It was a beautiful outdoor wedding at King Family Vineyards in Crozet, Virginia. Though it was a bit warm that day, it was so nice experiencing the sunshine and the beauty of the day. I love black and white photos, but I couldn't resist keeping so many of these in color because of all the pops of hot pink details and green scenery!! Enjoy the peek into the day!





How cute are these shoes?!












The flower girl twirled all day, loving her dress!









They chose to spend some time together before the ceremony in a way they couldn't see each other. Love it! 







Check out how pretty this landscape is! Crozet, VA everyone!









The rings were passed from the very LAST groomsman to the groom... Surprise!






The pink dresses were absolutely perfect against the green scenery :)




Husband & wife!


































Kevin & Alyssa are so sweet!









 






I love how they continued the vibrant colors through the cake!
















 







Candy bar!




And these are cake shooters... like push-up pops! So awesome!







 

















Congrats again to Kevin & Alyssa! I hope you enjoyed the photos & would love to hear your feedback! Second-shot wedding #3 will be up next week! If you missed the first wedding I second-shot, check it out here :)

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment