Monday, January 13, 2014

Hunter Lowe: Class of 2014!

Oh, oh, OH how this guy has grown up! And how near and dear to my heart is this family! I have been friends with Heather since 7th grade, and her family has been a second family to me since that time, as well. God has blessed me abundantly with friends and friends' families who serve as second, third, fourth... families to me, and the Lowes are one of them. Thank you all for your constant love and support, even when we haven't seen each other in while!

THIS is Hunter. Or at least at the age I think of him the most! 


Heather, a few friends, and I had a joint high school graduation party at Heather's house, and that's when I took this photo. Hunter has been a little brother to me since I got to know Heather's family, and we joke that everything he knows about girls is due to him hanging around Heather and us friends all the time! (It's a joke... but it just makes sense, haha!) 

I didn't get to see the Lowes a lot while I was in college, so every time I saw them or talked to them on the phone, I got a glimpse of just how much Hunter was growing up... a lot! Growing much taller, an incredibly deeper voice, building muscles... It was crazy! With everything considered, it was insanely surreal to be taking his senior photos knowing that he will be graduating from high school in June. I'm super proud of him and very lucky to consider him a younger brother. :)

Now enough of all the sentiment... on to the photos! We had a beautiful fall session in the family's backyard in Suffolk, VA. And the perks of living in the Hampton Roads area (757 whoop whoop!) means having the beach close by to pop on over, so we took some photos at the Virginia Beach oceanfront, as well :) Enjoy the photos! 






We also got a few family photos!!







They are SO fun!





Hahaha, LOVE this one :)


Sibling love :)






Hunter kept me entertained with some funny ones every now and then!








I just love black & white photos sometimes!



  








Taking a couple photos by a barn miiight have meant climbing a fence :) 





Love this girl!


Big props to Hunter for snapping these for us before we left for the beach! Thank you!!










I love these close-up shots:


















More silliness :) 


And because I know the Lowes well enough to do this (and well enough to know they will laugh, too)... here are some bloopers! :)


What happened when I tried to take a photo of Heather and me... hello 50mm lens! Haha!


Spiders & sneezes




Love you & thank you so much, Lowe family. Congratulations again to Hunter!! 
Just a few more months and you're outta there! 



I hope you all enjoyed viewing Hunter's photos! To see some college senior portraits I've taken, check out Geraldine Fiesta's. Next Monday I'll be posting photos from a wedding reception when I took over for another photographer! Look forward to some dancing and sneak peeks on my Facebook page

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment