Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kate & Lucas: A Snowy Harrisonburg, VA Engagement

Kate & Lucas: ENGAGED!


My, my what a chilly winter it has been! I, for one, am ready for spring. (Aren't we all?!) One thing the snow is good for is pretty pictures, even if it's downright COLD during the shoot! 

And thus, I have the pleasure of introducing you to Kate and Lucas! These two lovebirds began their journey with a teenage crush when Lucas started working at Kate's family's Christian martial arts store. They didn't start dating right away, and God definitely used other concurrent experiences to prepare their hearts for the love He had in store for them! I absolutely loved hearing Kate share their story, from the beginning to the proposal exactly six months before their wedding day!

We enjoyed a snowy engagement session in the JMU arboretum! These two are TROOPERS, because it was cold. I mean... really deceivingly cold. I was bundled up, but of course you only want to be so bundled when you're the ones IN the photos! Look on to see some cute, cuddly photos with lots of smiles and laughs! I'm so looking forward to their wedding day in oooonly three more months and three days! 














Kate, you're completely rocking it! Such naturals!!









We loved the Dr. Seuss-like tree backdrop! :)






It's hard to pick favorites, but OH my goodness! 






Kate's DIY banner is perfect!





Wonderful job on the ring, Lucas ;) Isn't it beautiful?!










 




 







 



We have fun :) 









Reenactments can be special too :)




Congratulations to Kate and Lucas! I'm so looking forward to June 28, 2014! :)

I hope you enjoyed the photos! If you missed my first wedding of 2014, check it out here!


Love always,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment