Monday, June 2, 2014

Erin ~ a 2014 JMU Graduate!

"JMU is not just an institute of higher learning,
it is a spirit
it is an atmosphere
it is a way of life I am glad to say I have lived"
                                                           ~ Alpha Spitzer, Class of 1937

Being a JMU alum myself, Harrisonburg will always have a place in my heart. My husband Andrew and I loved being there for a couple days and celebrating with family as my sister-in-law Erin graduated from James Madison University!!

The main commencement ceremony for all graduating undergrads was on Friday, and ceremonies for specific colleges were on Saturday. Erin wanted some portraits in her new JMU Alumni tshirt after the first ceremony, so naturally I was happy to help out!

Enjoy these photos from the weekend. :)


Erin's cap: "Proud of my BS" ...clever ;)






 








Gotta love the funnies :) 




Saturday: Andrew looking sharp and a couple of the family portraits from after the second ceremony!





Congratulations, Erin, and congratulations to the JMU Class of 2014!! 



Would you like to see more senior photos? Check out Hunter's Senior Photos from November!! He'll be graduating high school in just a couple short weeks!

Up next on the blog are a couple engagement sessions... beautiful and not to be missed! Be sure to "Like" Kelly Hudgins Photography to be the first to know when they're posted!

In the meantime, get outside and enjoy the gorgeous spring weather. Maybe even snap a few photos? :)

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment