Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Heather & Darren ~ Country Colonial Williamsburg Engagement Photography

Hi everyone!

I hope you've all been able to stay WARM and dry (and cozy cozy) recently! It's been crazy cold here in Virginia, especially last week. I've been yearning for a school snow day to cross some more photography things off my list, but alas, lots of delays but no closings yet! Send some good vibes my way ;) 

Before it got TOO too cold, Heather and Darren were kind enough to show me around Colonial Williamsburg during their engagement session! I grew up about 45 minutes from there, but I don't recall going too frequently throughout the years. Thankfully Heather did, so she had lots of great location ideas for us! Heather and I know each other through mutual high school friends, and it was such an honor being their engagement photographer. I am so sad that I can't photograph their wedding (reason & news to come in my next blog post!), but I know it's going to be beautiful and so much fun! 

Take a look through the photos -- You can just feel the love between them through seeing their natural interactions and nuzzles :) 

Enjoy!






I love her ring... Closer photos later on down the post!







Playful tickles :) Nothing beats genuine smiles and laughter.








You can see the details of Heather's ring below. So swirly and pretty!
Darren's ring made a guest appearance too ;)







Ahhh I want to take photos like this next one forever. Gorgeous!!





These two are SO CUTE.







Quick change of clothing layers for these next country-fied photos!
(And when I say quick, I mean quick... It was cold!)




And a final little bit of creativity they brought along with them. :)
Battery-powered lights that don't heat up!
I purposefully left these photos a little darker so the lights could POP. :)



If you like these photos, leave the couple some love here or in their Facebook album!

Now that you're in the lovey dovey spirit, be sure to check out Brittany & Patrick's wedding if you missed it!

Also be on the look out for my next post with some exciting and important news. :)


Thank you & love always!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment