Friday, January 2, 2015

Brittany & Patrick ~ A Purple Bull Run Golf Club Wedding ~ Haymarket, VA

Hello, and Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2015. :) I hope you all have enjoyed your holidays! I’ll be doing a holiday post soon, but first I want to share Brittany and Patrick’s wedding photos with you!

Brittany and Patrick got married on a pretty November day at Bull Run Golf Club. I remember during our consultation asking Brittany what their colors were, and she said purple and grey - which happened to be what I was wearing at the time! I loved their color scheme, elegant details, and of course spending time with such joyful family and friends of theirs.

Enjoy this look into their wedding day!!



Details with Mom's veil, which is now Brittany's as well <3



Check out the details on her dress... Gorgeous!




Yay!! The beautiful bride!









What to do when I love the colors in the photo but also adore the classic black and white look? 
I take the easy road and don't make myself choose. :) You're welcome.





It's tricky to have steady hands and find the strong petals when placing rings on bouquets, 
but I just love the outcome. It's worth it!




Time for Patrick to see his beautiful bride!







Bull Run Golf Club is a beautiful venue inside and out! 
I love the rustic feeling the stone fireplace and wood ceiling give the lobby.



Pictured below: Micah seeing his mommy for the first time all dressed up, & the cute flower girl!!


Praying for Brittany and Patrick just before they begin their marriage <3







Brittany & Patrick's adorable son Micah was the ring bearer. :) 
He was shy here, but just wait until you see him on the dance floor...!





Patrick was so excited to see Brittany again!!
















The bride and grooms' parents joined them at the front before ending the ceremony to pray them into their marriage. 
Such a wonderful, special idea.




Husband and wife! So excited!!





Brittany is one sassy gal. She was giddy all day!!






LOVE this black and white image. Their happiness and love is so genuine.










With Micah Man!





Reception time!








It's one of my favorite things when clients use their engagement photos to create a guest book!!
I wish I'd taken more photos of this one... It was so cute!

















The dance floor is now open!




Gotta love that soul train action!






THIS little girl... She danced the night away! There's one at every reception ;)








Congratulations, Brittany and Patrick!! I hope you enjoyed your first holiday season as husband and wife! :)

If you liked the photos, leave the couple some love! Also check out Shannon & Dale's Virginia Beach wedding if you missed it!

Coming up: a holiday recap, an engagement session, and a wintery wedding!


Happy New Year everyone!

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment