Monday, August 31, 2015

Mission Year Begins!

Hi, everyone! 

Today is a bittersweet day for me, because we are beginning our adventure with Mission Year​ (!!), but that also means my business is now officially on pause. For the next year, my husband and I will be putting all our focus on loving and serving the people of inner-city Houston, TX. I am so excited to find out all God teaches me about serving others with all my heart, and I can't wait to see how He uses it to transform my business upon its un-pause. 

I plan on posting some photos throughout our adventure on the KHP Facebook page, so stick with us!! Also check out our Mission Year blog to stay even more updated with what we're up to during the year.

Thank you, as always, for your incredible support! 

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment