Monday, August 17, 2015

Scarlett ~ 7 Months ~ Nags Head Beach Baby Photography

Hi there!

Right after Ally & Matt's Harry Potter themed wedding, Andrew and I were on a mission trip with our church youth group on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, and then we drove straight down to Nags Head in the Outer Banks for vacation with my family! We enjoyed the beach and family time, and we even snuck in a session with my step-sister Erica and her sweet 7-month-old Scarlett! 

Scarlett was just on the cusp of crawling that week, and she has since begun crawling and pulling herself up to stand. I think I'm glad we got her on the beach before she started crawling! 

Enjoy these photos of two beautiful ladies!



Such a cute smile!! She reminds me of how her brother Brayden looked when he was this little!




Such a doll baby :)




Her model face on the left totally says, "I'm ready for my closeup."


Her parents brought really cute outfits for her!




I love the way Scarlett is looking up in the right photo (below), 
but I also love how she's looking at her mommy in the left photo!




Happy baby!!












Sandy baby toes <3 









I'm so excited to continue watching Scarlett grow! Be sure to tell Erica how adorable her baby is by commenting here or on the photos on our Facebook page!

Want some more cuteness? The Apel family session is sure to bring you smiles!

Love,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment